Water & Music Through the Years

Water & Music Through the Years

Thursday, April 2, 2015

WANNA DANCE



Man!, and Woman!  Sho' is a lot of work getting ready for this little celebration of mine.  Most of it is the searching for friends and acquaintances from years past, and the compilation of a huge list, so's I can invite everyone.  And the bio's, and the photos, and the planning of the CD cover and layout, and the actual recording and mixing, and the rehearsing.
Why, I hardly have a moment to actually sing, let alone dance.
I think I'll sneak a little time off to do just those two things this afternoon.
Woman does not live on bread alone (not that this project earns me any bread).
Still, it's a labour of love.
I'll be posting little snippets of songs soon, but meanwhile, here are some pictures of some recording times in studio, and some rehearsals.
Hugh's Room, Toronto    www.hughsroom.com   for info, tickets, and reservations for dinner
                                          or call 416 531 6604
July 29, 2015    it's coming!

paul greco at his art
Ron Johnston seeming to bow before the goddess of something

Julian, Ron, John, Paul, Zoe

Julian fixing my sustain pedal.
me getting in on the act

No comments:

Post a Comment