Water & Music Through the Years

Water & Music Through the Years

Monday, April 27, 2015

ORGANIZING and SONGS FOR DECADANCE CD

I am trying; and have decided to have photos posted here under headings listed on the right under "blog archive".  A couple of them are there now, and the rest will be coming. Meanwhile, get on over to
www.hughsroom.com
for tickets and info.  Go to July calendar and click on my event for everything.

 
 
Here's the list of songs for the CD (samples will be at youtube soon):
Let's Go to New Orleans, Baby - party time!
Walkin' My Blues - great groove
Heart to Heart - a jazzier tune & story
One-Night Stand - 50's sound (already on youtube)
The Coal Room of Briar Hill Ave. (listen at www.listentotrack.ca/songs - find me under "Z"
Hit and Run - oh, how I hate the corporate greed and destruction, but set to great rocking blues
The Muddy River - slow blues
Women!- a call to end the history of men's abuse, & a plea to men to aid the fight -  serious, but the tune is fun & joyous
Love's New Door - another jazzish style; very lovely, if I do say so myself
I Hear a Song - and I hope I always do - funky, salsa rhythm
Why Can't I Sleep? - jazzy & latin
What Can I Do? - a funky sound
Summer Sunday Afternoon - sultry, hot, and slow

No comments:

Post a Comment